Sunday, May 27, 2012

Romantic movie


Assalamualaikum

What is it with me and romantic movie? I’m just confused of myself. Yesterday I kind of did a romantic movie marathon. It started from my friend Hanis asking about the song in Ramona and Beezus movie. Then I ask her of what other sweet movie that she would recommend me. Then the urge of seeking romantic comedy movie came. Search on Youtube of the best of the best romantic comedy movie and I found bunch, but I’d just watch 3 of them and I’m frustrated right now that I can’t download the movie that I’m looking forward to.
And since I’m so into romantic movie so I thought why shouldn’t I share this in my lovely-blog-that-had-long-not-been-updated in.


Ramona and Beezus \ HERE is the trailer\



This is actually not a lovydovy-mushymushy-kissyhuggie between a girl and a boy. It’s actually a happy family story. About this girl name Ramona she’s little \i’ve forgot her age. Heee=D\  she really like to day-dream and has an extreme imagination . She has a happy family and some situation came and her father been fired from his job. Ramona tries to help her father on getting suitable job. She really loves his father and doesn’t want her family to fall out a part and moving to another town. That little girl tries whatever she has to help her family. And you know when children mess up the grown up will just clean things up. The actor in the movie is Joe King, Selena Gomez and some other actors and actresses that I don’t recognize.

My rate: * * * *

You’ve Got Mail \HERE is the trailer\



The movie is in the 90’s, when e-mailing is popular than a type writer at that time. Kathryn and Joe sort of e-mailing each other and doesn’t know that they are a thread to each other in their business lives \i mean they are competitors in their business life\ they are strangers in the real life but in the virtual life they are friends that share advice to support one another. Things start to change in Kathryn business, Joe and Kathryn become friend. and I can spill everything up. But you should watch the movie.
Actor includes Tom Hanks and other actors/actresses that I’m not familiar of.

My rate: * * * and a half

When in Rome \HERE is the trailer\



It’s a 2010 movie. Beth is a workaholic. She doesn’t believe in love life. Because when she gets in to love she just kept her heart broken instead of getting a real relationship. Then she met Nick in her sister’s wedding in Rome. Beth likes Nick, but something came and ruins it. She went to the fountain of love in Rome and picks some coins in the fountain. She didn’t know that if she picks the coins in the fountain those people who throw the coins will fall in love with her instantly. Her life become weirder every day when 4 people come and chase her every day to get her love. And Nick comes to get Beth love too. And she thought he was one of the owners of the coins. So she thinks Nick’s love is not real.
Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel and other actors/actresses

My rate: * * * * and a half

I demand all of you-who-ever-read-this-post to watch this movie. If you’re a person who doesn’t like the kind of romantic movie genre just try and watch one. And I know everyone have a sensitive side because everyone has a heart.
What I learn in the movie that I watched was

Love will come when you ready to love a person. Doesn’t need a perfect man to do so. It’s OK to be imperfect. Sometimes imperfect plus imperfect equals to perfect. if you think that you being with him will make your life perfect that means you’re perfect with each other.

“JODOH, the fate that only Allah knows the best for us”

I’m now wanted to download The Notebook, Love Letter to Juliet, Larry Crowne, If Only, Leap Year and Water for Elephant. So good luck for me then. Weeeeee~
Kbubye (:

0 conflict: