Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Puppy love :)))


 assalamualaikum



Puh. Puh. Puh. Now is spring cleaning time. hiphiphoreyhh !! hokey, saye tahu belog saye nie dah berhabuk. Macam dah sebulan tak bertulis. Ehh? I mean type-ing in this blog. So now
TARRRRAAAH!
Since one of my friend is soo in the happy mood because she had done a video tribute to a soo-called-special-admire-friend on his birthday. Who is it eh? You la.. the one who read this |sile terasa|
I want to talk about CRUSH.
Heeee=D
If you have a crush on somebody else please raise your hand *lambailambai tangan and said me me me * obviously I have one. And obviously everyone have one and sometime they made a collection of Crushes or a list its ordinary right. Neehhh.
|kepada sesape yg buat begitu thumbs up lah. muehehhe *evil laugh*|

Do you really know the exact meaning of CRUSH?
Me, neither. Hehehhe. Now students please open page lalala-IDK-what-page-it-is-because-I-used-Dictionary.com
Crush is an intense but usually short-lived infatuation.
If you don’t know the word infatuation means. I’ll make you know.. weee~
For short Infatuation means desire, fascination, love, obsession, passion, puppy love.
See puppy love not human love. |manjamanja anjing atototo ewwwww ewww *samak*|
Usually, crush to a person is always about how perfect that person is. I mean, usually girls crush in a good looking guy, a smart one, an intelligent one, the popular ones and if they might be lucky.. They can be crushing towards the one that have money. Heeee=D
I’m not saying that girls are materialistic. Only that they care about their future. Isn’t it girls *nodding*
Crush is someone you think she/he is perfect and he/she can be your perfect man/women.
And when you realise he/she's bad habit or bad featured totally they would say: I’m soooo over him/her. And that how the crush of someone flows. Hoho
Crush is where a feeling of one person likes another but seriously am shy to express their feeling toward that person.
Reason why you’re shy is because;
1)     you doesn’t want to be rejected
2)     you think you don’t deserve to be with your crush as they are soo perfect in your eyes
3)     just admiring Allah’s creation so that it won’t be a waste
4)     you am a shy person
5)    you doesn’t sure he/she know that you exist
and soo much more that I can just pick out from my brain.
So actually if you know a person that really have a crush on you, please appreciate he/her because it is seriously hard. You need a courage to say “I have a crush on you” to that person. If you’re not brave enough you might end up wearing ‘baju besi’ to everywhere. It will be a life time embarrassment. A person’s heart needs to be secure not to be played. If you respect others, they will too.    
One of my friend said that;

“kite dikira berjihad sekiranya kita menyimpan perasaan terhadap seseorang tanpa orang tersebut dan orang lain mengetahui perasaan cinta kita dan hendaklah cinta itu pada JALAN ALLAH.”

If you think your crush is you Mr. Perfect. Maybe they will. Because when there’s a will there’s a way. I mean because KUN-FA-YA-KUN if Allah said so. Then it is.
Peps, if you need something don’t be embarrass to ask Allah
HE is the Mightiness, HE is the most Generous.
insyaAllah;
kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana (:

To le’ Crush;
You are the garnish of my life
You make me smile without reason
You make my feeling bloom without notice
You are the reason for giving me courage in my life

Sincere;
 From someone. Heeee=D *blushing*

0 conflict: