Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Football is like a band...


Assalamualaikum


Football is like a band performing in competition
The goalkeeper is the drummer
The striker is the singer
The defender is the guitarist
The forward is the back-up singer
The midfielder is the keyboardist, DJ
The coach is the writer of a song
The referee is the judge
The spectators is the fan that support the band
 The field is the stage for performance


If you ask me what team should I support during EURO cup, I still can’t decide which because I don’t know which have the best player, which has the best coach, which has the best team effort, which have the star player and more. I don’t want to support a team because they have won the EURO so many time, I don’t want to support the team that has the handsomest player in the team Miahahahaha *gelak gedik evil*. But if you have any suggestion please tell me. Because I’m soo NOOB about football or so called soccer. Hewhew :3
And I don’t think that I can watch the EURO as well as the OLYMPIC. Shame on me T____T
 
where should i be supporting. hmmm *tongkat dagu*



\WAH ! because of the inspiring fasting today, Two post straight today. Hoyeah! *jejoget zapin* I’m soo good at blogging now. Weeeee~\

0 conflict: