Monday, April 30, 2012

Tribute to AABA :")


assalamualaikum,



|warning! this post is hyper panjang. i never mind if anyone read this but this is special tribute to my Ducky, AMIRUL AZIM BIN ARIFFIN |
You made me annoyed, hate, smile, laugh, happy, awesome and so all the good things and bad things you made.
Aku ingat lagi firstday ko kat skolah SKTJJ2.
You and your songkok, you and your shyness, you and your baju pengawas, you and your grumpy-face-move-to-a-new-town.
Pelikkan budak baru terus jadi pengawas. Semua orang jeles kat ko time tu.
Hari pertama sekolah ko tolak Ariff yang lagi besar dari ko, konon nak bergurau la.. tapi sampai terduduk Ariff. He cried because of what you did. Kitorang semua yang nengok ketawa. Pastu ko lari..
The next day, ko kene pindah kelas. The teacher said because my class was full and there has no room for a new student. Your face made everything simple. As like Oh-I-move-to-the-next-class-I-can-live-with-it face.
Tapi bila aku tanye ko, “ko OK ke pindah kelas sebelah” pastu ko jawab “mane ade, mestilah aku nak masuk kelas pandai”
Then we became enemies. Because you gang with the boys of your class. The boys like to tease girl and you one of them too.
Aku ingat ko baik sebab ko pakai songkok time first time masuk kelas aku. First impression kan? Pandai ko perdaya kan orang ==”
We started to bond at secondary school. Although on form one we’re not on the same class. Tapi aku kene satu rumah sukan dengan ko. As an active girl on the last primary school, and at that time I was soo good on high jump. Tapi aku tak nak masuk pape time kat Sekolah Menengah tu sebenarnye tak nak aktif kan diri pon. Mase latihan rumah sukan, cikgu ask the girls buat trial high jump supaya boleh pilih yang mane bagus untuk serapkan masuk untuk hari sukan. Aku tak lah tunjuk bagus kat sekolah tu, dah lah baru form one. So aku duduk line yang paling belakang sekali. I just don’t want to show my face. Then a voice shouted “KATAK !” dalam hati aku terdetik “itik, ko memang kejam !!”
Disebabkan se-mulut berbunyi dan yang laen ikot berbunyi, aku jadi binase. Huh
Then satu sekolah panggil aku katak sebab aku punye style lompat tinggi aku macam katak and I hated you for that -_______- “
Since you called me katak then I called you itik, sebab ko suke buat suara donald duck pastu serupe dengan donald duck. So I named you itik ! jyeah!!
Time form one kite biasebiase je. As a friend that just know that each other still exist in the school. Tapi aku sangat suke nengok ko kawan ngan triplets ko. Azim, Khawa, ko. Korang time form one sangat rapat. Macam kembar dah aku nengok. Kemanemane je bersame.
Then form 2 and 3 kite sekelas. Form 2 I just get to know you better but on form 3 was a ciaos. You sure like to tease me on form 3. I really hated you for that.
You and your mouth, you and your attitude, you and your stealing my bag, pencil box, hitting me, makes me as I’m a fool and other hideous things that you did. You and every wrong things that you did! A day without my pencil box gone is an awkward day at that time.
I still remember at class you bullied me.
Ko ambil beg aku, then ko selongkar beg aku. Ko keluarkan segala bende yang ade dalam beg tu. payung aku ko buat maen, ko ambil botol aku ko ketuk kepala aku, pencil box aku ko keluarkan dan ntah ape  lagi la yang ko keluarkan. Pastu bile aku dekat ngan ko nak amik beg aku, ko lari then you mock me with names, with harsh words. Balek dari rumah, I smiled. Because I just like when we tease each other. You make me want to go to school everyday because I have friends like you to cheer me up each day.
Form 4 was a sad moment. Sebab kite kene berpisah. Aku pindah sekolah laen dan ko pindah sekolah laen. I went to SMTJB and you went to SMTP. Sekolah kite sebelahsebelah je. Tapi tak pernah terserempak pon.
Lepas habes form 5, I still contacting with you. I miss our moment as classmate. And you never stop from calling me katak. You never stop teasing people.
Time result SPM keluar, aku pergi sekolah ko. Ingat nak jumpe Liyana. Tapi die dah balek. Naseb ko maseh kat sekolah lagi, so I met you there. Its just for a few minutes or seconds. Less than 20 minutes I assume. Aku happy sangat dapat jumpe ko. Walaupon kejap tapi puas..
Months later, I went to PLKN. I contact you whenever I got my phone back. Then you called me. Lame kite bercakap. You called me twice. But it’s worth. Untuk lepaskan rindu kat kawan aku sorang nie. Aku suke cakap dengan ko. Ko banyak cakap pastu ade je bende ko nak kene kan orang.
On you 18th birthday, I wished you happy birthday. Then I saw your family at Giant. I search  glimpse of you. But no. your not there. I ask your mom where is mirul? Your mom said “He went out celebrating with his friends.” If only you went out with your family instead of your friends. Aku boleh jumpe ko. Ukur tinggi.. and calling you itik again. But in my mind “ tapelah, bilebile pon boleh jumpe die lagi kan?”
22 May 2011
The first day I went to UiTM, Lendu to further my study. I got a call from Shafiz at 12something or maybe 1something p.m.
Shahfiz “Mirul dah takde, die accident moto” *rahang jatuh dalam mase yang same hati remuk*
Aku tak sangke last jumpe ko time result hari tu.. last cakap ngan ko time kat PLKN. Huh
Sangat memeranjat kan.
Allah nak amik nyawa ko pergi dari kami.
You were my boy---friend that anyone can’t replace. You are one in a trillion. You made everyone happy. Although your behaviour made us annoyed but we just can’t bare you gone for eternity. I know that everyone different from others but if I can choose my friends. I want my friend to be like you. Happy and doesn’t care less about others think of you. Never forget friends although you found new. You were a one true friend that I can’t forget. Now there’s no one can tease me the way you did. No one can call me katak like you did. No one I can call itik. No one can replace my itik. You’re a ducky that always know your way home. You love your family, you love your friends. I miss to have friend like you.
Today is your birthday. I can’t post a happy birthday wish on your wall. You’re gone for eternity. You’re gone in peace. Allah had taken you away from us. It is your fate to go sooner than us. I accept what the fate has written. But the memory that we build will never fade. I will always remember you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRUL a.k.a itik
you will be in our heart forever till the end.
Al-fatihah untuk Amirul Azim bin Ariffin :’(





p/s; sorry kalo ade ayat yang berulangulang. itu menunjukkan penegasan dalam ayat tu. i really miss my ducky a lot. *tears falling without stopping* *lap air mate* 

2 conflict:

Zetty Zahira said... [Reply to Comment]

so sweet n sedihh la beb . al-fatihah .

red cherry said... [Reply to Comment]

@zettyzahira
aku yang menulis nie lagi sedeh.. thank for reading :)