Friday, April 27, 2012

REVEAL THE SECRET :O


assalamualaikum


As usual wake up feeling nervous all over my body. Cold sweat appears in a sudden. I woke up on dawn to meet Allah and pray for my result then I went to sleep again. |teruk betul anak dara ni| I just can’t be awake to wait. Because I’m an impatient person. There I said it. I’m impatient ! weeeee~ but I just can’t continue my sleeping beauty sleep. I mean my SLEEPING WAITING RESULT SLEEP ==”
I woke up in a sudden at 8:59 a.m. I said “oh, its too early. Lets go to sleep again”
Then 20 minutes later I woke up and said “RESULT !”
As usual I take my phone and check my result through there. Thank you for whoever invent handphone with WiFi specification in it.. jyeah !
BTTS
Log in student portal I notice the change.


That change makes me shivers. I’m feeling the cold as if I’m at the North Pole going to meet Santa Clause. |merepek|
Then I click to the ‘See Exam Result’
And this reveal



Then thizz izz le result. Mueheheh

just click if you can't see. 0_0


I know that my result ain’t that good from last sem. But still I’d tried my best to score. My carry mark is not that high to support me on getting a higher pointer. So ALHAMDULILLAH, the effort that I’d worked for had come an end. Now start a new chapter of a new semester. Never mind the past if as we can walk faster towards the victory of another day. Never mind if its hurt deeply if we can accept the fate on what we have given. Never mind other people happy if we have the determination of being happy for everyday. I know I can do this. I can get through this diploma with a selendang that I’ll wear on the graduation day of my diploma. I can succeed if I’ll always have the confidence to do soo. Thank you Allah, thank you ibu,ayah,kakak,abang, thank you lecturers, thank you friends and thank you all. For praying on everyone success. Love you guys and girls OM-rians. Hopefully we’ll do our best in the next sem.


p/s: aiso ! terima kasih sebab tolong aku buat past year. Tahniah tau for your result. Weeeee~



From the girl that have a bigbig heart and smile
me, myself and who-ever-read-this

0 conflict: