Friday, April 20, 2012

I ACCEPT YOU

assalamualaikum



Whoa! Is someone proposing me to be his loving, caring and pretty and cute and all the good stuff of his mate to be wifieey to be partner of his life. *buat muke terharu* NEEEHH ! ok its not. And not gonna around the corner since I’m just a little innocent girl am waiting for her result to be out soon.. on 27th April..

“Ya ALLAH, kau berikan lah aku keputusan yang cemerlang dalam semester 2 ini. ! tolonglah hambaMU yang kerdil ini. Sesungguhnya Kau Yang Maha Mengetahui”

Heeeeee=D

BTTS(backtothestory)
The tittle of I accept you means nothing to me. But the word accept is meant a thousand for me. ACCEPTANCE the ten letter word is everything if you have a family, friends and maybe in your situation a boyfriend/girlfriend and I’m not one of those.. sob sob *one fake tears falling* If you love someone, you should accept them in bad and good of them. Sometimes, their bad makes us annoyed with them and the good ones also makes us annoyed. Haha been there done that. *buat muke bangge*
But |and there’s a but|
Well everything have their but, I mean pros and cons .. heee=D
Move on with the but ! *jerit*
Wokey. Well but.. when they doing their good and bad habit that we annoyed oppkosssLAH we annoyed. And when they’re not there or they doing things that we like the most |ok to obvious| I mean when they’re gone or not with us.. we should miss them a lot. I mean A LOT. With a more and much. Heeee=D
The moral of the post is .. ehh? Not yet.
Ok accept people that you love in who they are. Because they are just being themselves. Every quotes says

“Be Yourself”

And you should, they should and everyone should. Accept them physically, mentally, and whatever that they have. Because what they only have is just being themselves.
 Though, if their habit is too depressingly bad or horrible and you just can’t stand them please don’t Facebook it, face them. Confront them. Tell them what they did wrong. Don’t chicken out and please don’t say harsh words that can hurt their poor heart. *puppy face* they are human that ALLAH created. Same as us, We’re human that are not near to perfection.
Now I can say the moral of the post.. haha
In a nutshell |macam buat karang pule yee|
All in all, if you just love someone and you can’t bare them disappear in your life. accept the bad first then the good ones. Don’t judge others when you seriously donno them well. And part of them be honest and sincere to them as you are to yourself.



With a big heart.
Me, myself and who-ever-will-be-reading-this-insanely-post

p/s: I m I s s m y f r I e n d s s a l o t
then you can imagine
boredom is winning over my body.

0 conflict: